View Single Post
Old 10-22-2018, 11:59 PM   #598
theknightsofneeee
FFR Player

Default Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precarious View Post
mellon_collie - Not a whole lot of content from this slot. Agreed with Charu a couple times early, otherwise has mostly blended in. Not sure what to make of the mini case against me. Usually I view those positively, but given her lack of anything up until now, it came across as opportunistic. Sort of pushing at an easy-ish case that wasn't really there.

inDheart - Most people I ended up tone reading; inD was different. He was the first person to sort of break out of the joke phase—it wasn't so much a serious post as it was a “let's get going” post. It sort of simulated content without actually saying anything, but then there wasn't really anything to analyze at that point. Seemed to return to joke/conversation posting after that first effort didn't really take. I feel a little uncomfortable about his approach toward Pearl; it was really casual about the potential lynch (compared to how Charu was), but his logic for it was about the same as mine in the end. Something about his tone seemed slightly off for a while, but it corrected itself later in the day, and he's been interacting with different people/situations without feeling scattershot about it.

Wayward Vagabond - I never know how to feel about WV, since I've seen him start like this before--pretty jokey, not necessarily a lot of content early. That's been town in the past, and I have a tendency to overscrutinize that type of play because it isn't immediately helpful. He's been more entertaining this time though.

DaBackpack - Not a lot to go on here, but feels town-leaning to me. The Syhto analysis in 261 was decent. Tone feels good—combination of casual chat and probing. Has been pretty active throughout.

roundbox - I feel a bit nervous about this slot. I like the willing to discuss set-up elements. RB felt a little nervous/aggressive responding to all the chatter he stirred up earlier, but that tends to happen under scrutiny. Was very skeptical of the Pearl pseudo-wagon, repeatedly analyzing everyone involved with it, to the point that I felt like they might be the same alignment. Hasn't really interacted much with neeee though since the replacement.

Funnygurl555
- Has been more involved than usual. Way more game-sided conversation/analysis than I've seen from Funny on D0s before. I don't know if that means anything, bad or good, but I'm inclined to view it positively--in general, I find meta overrated anyway.

DarkManticoreX2 - Busy obviously, and what is there isn't enough for me to feel confident in an assessment. 237 is interesting, but it feels almost internally contradictory with how it's phrased.

Charu - I've never been able to parse his style of play; it moves too quickly. I'm actually much more suspicious of him than I usually am, since the immediate defense after mellon's microcase felt sort of like buddying, and I feel like I'm susceptible to that sort of thing. His focus on Pearl was...interesting, but I actually buy that from him--it felt like a genuine view on the game.

theknightsofneeee (formerly Anti-Pearl) - Pearl obviously didn't exist. Knights is pretty self-assured, but having never played with them I don't know what to think of that.

Running out of time, so here's what I have so far.

wait

everyone responded to his other reads list

but no one responded to this?

lol