View Single Post
Old 10-17-2018, 04:06 PM   #10
QueenAshy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123kappa3 View Post
If you need someone to change to feel comfortable around them or if you are unwilling to wait till they change so you can be comfortable around them why are you "falling in love with them".

Usually when i see someone who loves someone they love all of them and are usually comfortable around them.

if you do really like this person try to focus on why you like them and not why you dislike them.
No, I do focus on how much I like them, all my conscious mind is fawning over them; just my subconscious abuse victim, lesbian mind is going insane at such a masculine person. I definitely focus on how affectionate they are, how happy they make me, and how they treat me as valuable treasure rather than a disposable cum dump.

It’s really hard for me to get past this, and since I have little family or any sort of therapist I can talk to, it tends to stick in my mind forever and there’s not many places to vent or anything.

I stilll treat her with plenty of respect tho, and I always tend to check up on her and make sure she’s had enough to eat and stuff. We’ve had a great time both times she’s come over, and she tends to stay for over a week every time she comes over.

I don’t know why this has to be so hard for me…

Quote:
Originally Posted by rushyrulz View Post
let this thread not deter from the fact that

THIS IS A MESSAGE BOARD ON A WEBSITE DEDICATED TO RHYTHM GAMING

Why are you posting this here? It surely can't be to get serious advice from any kind of expert because, again,

THIS IS A MESSAGE BOARD ON A WEBSITE DEDICATED TO RHYTHM GAMING

I don't usually pay any mind to these kinds of threads from you, but if people in the past have offered constructive advice/criticism, why not talk to them directly instead of publicly on

A MESSAGE BOARD ON A WEBSITE DEDICATED TO RHYTHM GAMING

??
THIS IS A FUCKING GENERAL CHAT BOARD I CAN TALK ABOUT SHIT LIKE THIS HERE. NO NEED TO GO ALL OSU! FORUMS “NO ONE GIVES A CRAP ABOUT WHAT YOU’RE GOING THROUGH” STUFF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayward Vagabond View Post
Sounds like you can't be in the relationship until she changes how she looks
I mean, it has been going well so far. Way better than any relationship I’ve ever been in. Especially considering that it started with us banging on a bed in an outdoor bdsm party.

We have quite a bit in common, and it should last way longer than my other relationships at this rate.

Difficult to get past this wall tho…

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antori View Post
*snap* this is going in my cringe compilation
R.I.P Filthy Frank

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
That being said, if this really is gonna be a problem but you do care, then perhaps you could always pretend their appearance is to your standards until you actually believe it. Y'know, tricking yourself and whatnot.

That is if you really do care for this person. You can mess with people, but mess with their hearts and it's a whole different ball game. The way you worded it in the OP made me think you were considering dropping them.
I guess I could keep trying to push it to the back of my mind. I know there’s a more effective way to deal with it tho, I’m just a bit depressed, so I’m not the exact best to deal with this sort of thing.

But don’t worry, if I ever do have a relationship ending problem, I won’t lead them on. I’ll end it early if something way worse than this arises

Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
...No she hasn't?
She’s 26, it’s more than possible that it has reached that number over the years. In fact, if she’s applied three times a day since she was 16, she would be WAYYYY over that number.

She has had a job at some point, but she doesn’t have one atm. She once worked at a wash tub (which I presume might’ve closed down, or at least the location near her)

Last edited by devonin; 10-17-2018 at 05:11 PM..