View Single Post
Old 10-17-2018, 03:50 PM   #6
QueenAshy
Banned

Default Re: Me and my GF are together now! But there’s a bit of a problem…

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXOpkillerXx View Post
Mfw male-to-female pre-op trans dating a male girlfriend identifying as sissy who wants to transition to female in the future has trouble with her girlfriend's masculine appearance.

Seriously, just date a real girl if you can't even be patient enough for your "girlfriend" to transition.
“Real girl” is very offensive terminology as it basically states that trans women are not and can never be “real women.” Not to mention that cis female is a much easier descriptor that gets across your point in a much easier way to understand.

Also, “male girlfriend” is an oxymoron.

And it’s not just as easy as “just date a real girl” it takes EFFORT and LUCK to find the right one. I haven’t had a lasting relationship with legitimate love that isn’t based off sex in more than 4 years. And even then, my last relationship didn’t even last that long cause I used to be one of those Nice Guy™️ types who had no social skills.

It’s not as easy as it sounds. Sure, I can find a girl on tinder to bang within a week, but it’ll just leave me feeling empty, and likely won’t lead to a relationship.

Something tells me you’ve never been in a relationship before…