Thread: Substance abuse
View Single Post
Old 09-9-2018, 09:38 PM   #4
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran

Default Re: Substance abuse

I don't have a chronic substance abuse story thing to tell, but I abused alcohol a lot during my last relationship. My ex was accused (and later found responsible for) rape, and I was dragged into the process. I later found out that someone had assaulted me recently (well, recently at that time), so I got pretty fucked up emotionally and drank my feelings. A lot of people were worried about me. It sucked.

Some advice I could offer though is if you feel like you want to drink your feelings or abuse substances of any kind, talk to someone. Let them hear you out and talk you out of it. I have a friend back at school who was the reason I didn't drink myself into oblivion when I found out the charge was rape. I owe him a lot.

Talking to other people didn't make me stop abusing alcohol permanently, but not only will it help sometimes, but it also feels good to let that steam out. My best friend Jess was quite literally the reason why I graduated from college (this shit went down my senior spring). If she weren't around to hear me out so much, then IDK what would have happened to me.

Hope this helps. I could lend an ear if you like. You're probably going through a lot worse of a situation than I had, though.
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
GET DUNKED FUNNY
(eaman is her name irl, friend)

Last edited by Funnygurl555; 09-9-2018 at 09:38 PM..
Funnygurl555 is offline   Reply With Quote