Old 08-17-2018, 07:10 PM   #740
Syhto
BuMP it
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Syhto
Default Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by inDheart View Post
13. the sun fan - gimmick is a bit annoying; i touched a bit earlier on how it could be misdirection for reading into voting patterns if he's wolfing. also think usually by now he's able to do things with more confidence than he has, but his syhto read and the perhaps now-forming cel read could be examples of that - BUT the syhto read just doesn't feel good to me either. i think him trying to get by as a wolf on d0 usually involves setting up some kind of an insurmountable wall for his favorite mislynch, and syhto could be that here, and having thread support for the lynch is helping him out. saying she feels the same as the jtwg isn't great because the implication is for that read to change, she has to just feel different, and that's only really with a fresh example of her wolfing to contrast
I like this read on suntan. It is similar to what I was suspecting when I made my short list saying he was giving me a weird feel

Also he was talking to me about a game where I was a wolf and had supposedly named the full wolf team d1 including myself and we all still won and endgame

and then he posted that wolfteam including himself lol

kinda funny
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Tao of Dossar
I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.