View Single Post
Old 08-16-2018, 10:54 PM   #404
the sun fan
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syhto View Post
Ya I hated that post too even tho I didnt understand any of it
I really think this post reminds me of some stuff that Syhto did as a wolf in jTWG
"Ya I agree" (no further input)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
sunfan you better town read me this game
u prolly town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
i dun like sunfan
Quote:
or at least, the real reads dont seem that real to me
Quote:
or, they don't seem well thought out? i dunno didnt make me tingle in the good way
They aren't that thought out and they don't make me tingle either, I'm just saying what I had.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gradiant View Post
Also this was still all when shitposting's going on, but this response doesn't really match what i was expecting from him, or match what i think i anybody would respond to that with. Just a weird gut feeling for me
I was going to say something like "I didn't take you to be so charming." Its sarcastic; nothing about that is charming. You found my other trigger phrase, albeit one that like, I deserve to be triggered by.

Quote:
i can promise you there is no read between the dbp thing, hes not that type of player to do that. It's more of I remember he said he was going to get in a fight with sunfan and i wanted to see it :P

tbh I feel like i'm doing way more then most people, but i guess greg is reading that as nothing serious so I dunno if its more of a prod by him or like, hes trying to get a reaction but it defiantly makes me go all :thinking: on him
No one is doing anything yet. Not me, not you, not Yoshl. Except for carlos.

Quote:
also its now the 2nd time he made a comment about not posting because of TPS and i kinda all bullshit on that lol

but then again he did say pregame he will post little... but thats angleshooty?
triggered by misuse of angleshooting btw.
Yes, I am not posting less for TPS's sake, no matter how much I enjoy the sound of his gruff voice. I /am/ posting less because I have 15 credit hours this semester and the demands that I made pregame I made solely expecting to be dealbreaking; Yoshl and I had like an hour long discussion that somehow devolved into the rules of baseball about why wolves don't need daychat and I figured there was no chance he would change that. I made my last post of the phase assuming that I wouldn't be posting any more tonight since I am going to bed at Midnight eastern forever now, but I got a Jad task with 30 mins left and I don't got a blowpipe so you guys get me for a little while.

I still will do a lot, just less than normal. Tbh this is for the better; last game (the turbo) sucked balls on my end and its because I was trying to juggle too many balls and also because I had reverted to previous!sunfan instead of current!suntan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celirra View Post
I dont like the idea of not posting for the sake of one person
see above

Quote:
atm i think greggles is just being more shitposty then anything actually, im not sure i see it as like super wolfy because this is quite different from how he plays both town and wolf lol
ya its weird cuz I gotta be one of those two

Quote:
Originally Posted by inDheart View Post
greg if you're actually here

i kinda wish i was in your head on whether you'd think people should be able to make reads by page 1x in a full game, because both those seem kinda...airy for now if you'd be expecting people to have serious reads
this is a little 3deep5me, because I said a few pages back about how no one should have super solid reads at this point. They are airy. Its not a turbo I am not going to have the game solved by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gradiant View Post
also curious why tps was the one mentioned in both posts about not wanting there to be too much to catch up on when there's also blind and antipearl in the same situation
Because tps's voice is nice.
not that blind's isn't its good enough to do small actor stuff
and anti-pearl is apparently also named Greg so they have to be at least a little bit cool

but I see blind all the time, and I'm not sure I can create the environment that foster's Anti-Pearl to blossom

TPS is a dinosaur, did you know he was in the fucking 6th TWG game on FFR?
I want him to stick around so I did pick him out for that reason. No, I can't make anyone post, no matter how much I spam in wolfchat for TPS and Anti-Pearl to post they will post on their own time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by who_cares973 View Post
I don't like how sunfans bar for trying is so low when it comes to me. I get it, I'm bad at twg but come on dude

Unless you're trying to pocket me then also come on dude I'm not that bad
I'm not trying to pocket you and I certainly am not trying to set the bar low here. You remind me of how you were in the jTWG; proddy and posty. I like it. I am not townreading you for playing poorly or anything; you remind me of how you played last game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celirra View Post
what if i do this actually
anti-pearl
nothing will happen pls stop votes cannot summon someone this is something that needs to die in TWG

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
~~~red flag~~~
I forget what this post was talking about but it was a horrible thing to raise a red flag to

FFR is a pretty good place somehow.