FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Default Re: Keys/Notes per second tracker

Quote:
Originally Posted by FirstMaple8 View Post
"Only supports Windows operating system"
:c dam, i'm on linux. that sucks.
can you make a video on how it looks? i'm quite interested in this
Haha, sorry about that. Adding support for other machines is a pain for me. Maybe if there is enough interest, I'll try and make a port.

Here's a demo video:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durvin View Post
A cool tool you've made, but it seems to not be working for me properly
I've written "NUM2" and "NUM3" for my up and right arrows, but NUM2 only works if num-lock is activated and NUM3 doesn't register whatsoever.
Still a pretty neat program, so i'm gonna mess around with it and see if i can get it to work.
Do you mind sharing your config file? I just tried NUM2 and NUM3 and both work when num-lock is activated. When num-lock isnt activated, 2 would register as "down", and 3 I don't have support yet since it's the page down key.

Other than alphanumeric keys, I had to manually add each key in, so I didn't bother with many keys. I'll probably add them in if anyone actually uses those keys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
This looks like it would be very nice for anyone in streaming 4k keyboard and wishing to have more interesting interface elements for the viewer to watch

Less useful as a practice tool/analysis tool imo, but hey, it's looking good either way
Lol, well to be honest, I'm just a stats freak. But, I tried to make an appeal to people who aren't a stats freak, or don't want to stream.

Last edited by broodwar3; 08-16-2018 at 03:46 PM..
broodwar3 is offline   Reply With Quote