View Single Post
Old 08-4-2018, 07:39 PM   #245
Syhto
BuMP it
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Syhto
Default Re: jTWG LXXXII Game Thread Almost mellon_collie's Dream

i'm gonna wait till closer to eod to get some more reads. and what is this "solve" thing? i have never heard that before

I've been rereading the thread looking for something

i think that haku is town for now, you come to a lot of odd conclusions and I would boil that down to inexperience but the way you are so concerned about everything, i think you are authentic in that, very town.

Charu is rubbing me the wrong way though.
all the jokes about being a wolf, and the whole "i'd be down to lynch a town, who wants it" thing. I didn't even know if that was a joke at first? It was a joke though I'm assuming but errr idk what to think about it. everyone else i just dunno at the moment, could go either way for jessie, fg, wc

then we have the inactives, and on further thought, i agree that maybe not going for inactives right away would be good with the background of it being a jtwg especially.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Tao of Dossar
I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.
Syhto is offline   Reply With Quote