View Single Post
Old 07-28-2018, 07:24 PM   #8417
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

So let me get this straight, your own defense here is you can't be a wolf or with the wolf team just because a wolf who wasn't doing anything all game that only came back after some type of ping was voted on by a lot of players?

I'm sorry roundbox, but you need to do better than that. Wagonomics on Tokzic is just as null as wagonomics on any other inactive player. It won't give anything, so if the entire wolf team jumped ship and voted their useless partner out, it wouldn't particulary look bad.

Will say though all the people that voted on Tokzic first thing after the supposed slip, however, could potentially be wolves that weren't thinking and acted on something that could potentially be damaging to themselves. But on the otherhand, maybe wolves were trying to perserve Tokzic by getting fake cold feet because, well... just look at his flip again. He's more useful later than he is early game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.