View Single Post
Old 07-19-2018, 04:18 PM   #6185
_Zenith_
Accuracy Player
Retired StaffD8 Godly KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by blindreper1179 View Post
It's just we have nothing to push us forward really.
Uh no we absolutely do. Just because the ITAs resolve the three person pool are the predominant focus this phase and what is on everyone's mind because of us literally missing every shot (irrelevant read but wolves shots missing too here if anyone wants to go back for some tinfoil) doesn't mean it is the only movement we have.

We still have d0 EoD business that resolves data points, as Daikyi has brought up countless times and he has been ignored a lot about the points he brought up on this subject. It's another point to look at but everyone is just way too keen on these ITAs right now. I am no better so I don't want to sound like I'm looking down on people, as you can tell I haven't gone on my own with things lately either, but I'd like to start movement elsewhere because what do we have after these resolutions? Foresight says we have little to nothing to resolve except for pure wolfhunting and possibly rereading posts.

FFA gave reads that nobody dissected except Charu's mention of it just now. I gave it a healthy skim and should look it over again, but the prevalent reads I was looking for basically said the same shit he's stated all game, so effort in those reads were purely for looks and not actually done at least to me. But this brings me to a good point: nobody in that pool of three is actively trying to convince town that they are town as to reduce the number to just two. I gave precarious a lot of shit and he actually ignored it all and his demeanor afterwords just confirmed my suspicions, and Freeze lowkey fits under this too but not as severe. Freeze has been way more active in comparison so I just feel better about him in general. FFA well, is FFA. We've seen it all.