View Single Post
Old 07-13-2018, 07:50 AM   #1316
sprucegrit
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
15) sprucegrit

He has given plenty of mechanical information early game. Still haven't explained why he would know about 6 wolves etc. tho.
Yes I have. I explained it was from what I got in the shop. I even explained it in my much quoted shop list, "The item I've used to gain special knowledge", And that wasn't just the 6 wolves part, which really I suspected (that there's 6 wolves) from the OP even before given access to the shop. But then yeah, I may have caused a bit of a wet Knuffle Bunny by not combining my shop list with my extra setup info - players have sometimes 'missed' one or the other. but paraphrasing the shop list, checking that it was permissible, and deciding to post it took more time. I agree now I should have waited a bit longer on that, but the name claim stuff was needed right away as players seemed to be posting name claims. I still would have likely posted the shop list sometime today though.

Also, I'm coming in on being a fan of Zenith glitter art. The sooper extra-crispy null with special sauce and cheese gave me momentary pause, but then did you read that Tokzic stuff that followed (rhetorical, I know you did, you quoted it), that was prime stuff already in the bag for posting I think. Yeah, Z is doing honest work here, but then I too read Adam as Town. Z's done more in a short time than some of us have overall even with us using hordes of fluffinesses. Me, for example, I haven't posted much yet on the reads front. There's only maybe a slight chance Z's doing it to get players off his back and nullify the Adam defile.

I also like you for town, if you hadn't noticed, and I just got outta MU champs with LightManti leading our wolf team, so I should have a good read there, right? But I don't, 'cause we were wolves together and here he's so different. So I don't know if it's just he needs to rest up for our champs wildcard game or if he thinks I'd catch him if he posted normally or just what it is.

I think I like MixMaster better than flashflash, and I agree roundsquare and Tokzic smell bad. I think I like Charu enough to almost post a Pokémon Char gif, but I have a low celery tolerance. I very much want to like celery, so we need to get some help on that I think.