View Single Post
Old 05-19-2018, 05:53 AM   #1216
star-crossed
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)

Hi, I am very very sorry I fell asleep and did not vote. I was starting to be feeling that I had stronger reasons to suspect Curry than roundbox as a mafia, but I was very afraid of hanging a town because it could mean town loses. So I felt better waiting for ind. I am glad it randomized to how I probably would have voted anyway, but I still feel it was a huge mistake and I am sorry. I will learn from it for next time, to just vote, because I could change it later.

Because there are so few leads on who could be SK I do think it could be helpful to not hang anybody and then try tomorrow. The only real problem with that that I can see, is if olimar is a town and lives, his vote is more needed. I saw him reading the thread at the end of the last day, and he did not even say anything.

Something interesting is that I think on the second day, Curry claimed he thought the SK was being blocked. But by yesterday he was leaning that the SK was an inactive (which I thought was sus, because it pushes the blame for that away from him, and I do not think his stated reasons for it were that great). But I am wondering what he actually believed about the SK versus what he thought would sound good to us, and if there is anybody he had extra info about. I will go through his posts again later on.