Old 12-19-2017, 08:27 PM   #1316
reuben_tate
Kawaii Desu Ne?
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG CLXXIV - Sounds Like You've got a Problem. - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by inDheart View Post
ben lemme know whatcha got
Not much, I'm still catching up on the thread.

I'm still a little confused about what happened during the end of last phase. I've had MML pegged as town for most of this game; even though there was disagreement regarding the whole vigi-situation, I felt like we had a lot of mind-melding moments. So his vote right towards the EOD last phase really caught me off guard because I thought I was in his town circle as well at the moment.

Digging around, MML's last significant post before the EOD vote was this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
Don't vote Raeko that's a bad gamble although I can promise you she has not read my posts (she would say something I feel) and that does look bad.

I personally wouldn't vote Ben either
Of course, I'm guessing that MML wasn't exactly anticipating that EOD would consist of a wagon become raeko so I wouldn't find his vote on me during EOD last phase to be a contradiction of what he said here. I personally thought that he would unvote...I didn't anticipate that the difference in our perceived scuminess (as seen by MML) would be significant enough for him to push a vote on me.

Also, I don't know if this means anything...but his vote on me was in all caps? I'm not sure what that's about.

I was kinda hoping that we'd have some other possible lynch candidates but it seems that isn't materializing.

I was looking at roundbox last phase, so I might try to look at him some more. Also, I've been really lazy about Tforce...I feel like I've been kinda nodding my head along with everything that's said so far but haven't taken the time to iso any of his posts or give them any kind of scrutiny.

Not happening now! Don't click to join!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spenner View Post
(^)> peck peck says the heels
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakvvv666
awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing