View Single Post
Old 12-19-2017, 06:13 PM   #1300
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

Default Re: TWG CLXXIV - Sounds Like You've got a Problem. - Game Thread

so roundbox already had some things to say about that raeko reads post, but here's another post which could mean a thing

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
nah I read them I've read the entire thread I'm pretty sure. I just don't have anything to say really. First of all we've said it all before, and if I defend myself I get accused of only coming in to defend myself. I meant to prove you wrong with actions but you can see how well that went.
isoing her is gonna be annoying because of the crossing accounts thing but if any of those reads just kind of appear, those are likely the ones conceived under the most suspicious circumstances

...wait actually nvm she only has 33 posts i'll live

something that jumped out to me on the posts from her main is look at these post times:

had a thought that maybe she didn't have anything to add around the time of the earlier post because wolf mml was posting and she didn't know what to talk to him about, or something

the vibes post feels like a post that talks about two townspeople (sunfan and roundbox)

the following discussion of fg's "slip" about xel not being in the game - she talks to wab about it, but seems to avoid mml commenting on "slip but not scummy" also from wab, and then she kinda leaves / has nothing else game-relevant to say for the rest of d0

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellonxcollie View Post
That kill is a bit weird. Maybe the wolves were hoping that Gradiant would be bad at leading town or hoping he just wouldn't show up?
^ wolf-approved nightkill speculation, almost feels like they did miss on gradiant or something

all her posts to mml on her main don't talk to him, ever, just around him, which seems kinda odd for someone you're townreading in a team based game

and this one from twg alt:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
He never asked me anything directly, and if anyone did and I didn't respond, sorry I missed it. But just because I didn't respond doesn't mean I didn't read it that's a weird assumption to make
so i'd say i found reads on 3 people total before the bigger reads drop: mml town, sunfan good vibes, roundbox spooky vibes. all 3 of those move up in her reads post, and the new bottom 3 becomes me/force/ben. rule of 3 would say there's a wolf in there, but one was the counterwagon and all three of us voted her, so that muddles it a bit

she voted for ben with 3 minutes to go when the votecount was 3:2:2, her/sunfan/ben. in the hour leading up it seemed like there could be ample mislynch opportunities, but none taken as people consolidated, so voting town-ben would be at least an out but the timing is just as easily self pres

i think specifically ben's last-minute unvote looks good? it shows hesitation and when he voted he didn't know he could have died, and it came at a point when he may not have seen sunfan's claim to know it would seem ok for wolves to lose their better role