View Single Post
Old 12-2-2017, 12:52 PM   #122
Celirra
FFR Player

Send a message via Skype™ to Celirra
Default Re: Do you have a religion?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahou View Post
Based off post history of these parties, are you really surprised that they reacted the way that they do? Not going to call any names, but yeah...I hope you understand where I'm coming from.
I'm a poor person to ask this kind of question of, because I'm naturally overly judgmental and am very poor at the "forgive and forget" mentality; I have plenty of my own biases about people and positions, and I'm not terribly thrilled about how my bias seems to be proving true.

I don't think it's necessarily a good mentality to have though, and it's something I wish I could change. That said, it is this kind of thing that made me withdraw from the relevant communities, and on a more topical note that makes me typically uncomfortable discussing my own religious (and on an extended note, political/ideological) stances and beliefs.

I do understand where you're coming from; not naming any names either too, but there's a few notable people here who are actually doing what I'd consider well with the topic at hand. It's not all bad in this thread, which is swell.
 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
彡と} 猫.{つ