Old 10-18-2017, 10:03 PM   #88
Kraezymann
Forum User
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via MSN to Kraezymann
Default Re: which nerds are still in school

Hey gang

I want you to listen very carefully to what I have to say

Please, for the love of God don't make the same mistake I did. Please, actually try and do a good job in school. Go to your classes, learn the shit, enjoy the experience. It doesn't have to be school either. Supplement yourself and do what you wanna do. Find a path you want to take and FUCKING TAKE IT. I made the worst possible choice and did basically the opposite of that. I didn't listen to my parents when they said the same thing. I was an idiot. And now I'm not doing anything that makes me happy and I constantly have to try and slap a smile in my face and say "I'm fine, why?"

Think about what you want, and do what it takes to get there. I'm sure that you'll thank yourself in a couple years, but that's just conjecture since I can't speak from experience.

I really like and respect all of you fine folks here and I would hate myself if I didn't at least try to get the point across. It's wicked fun to slack off and do nothing. But its honestly even better when you've worked your ass off and got to enjoy it because you earned it.

Keep it up, guys and gals. You're worth more than you think

Submit to this -
Kraezymann is offline   Reply With Quote