DarkManticoreX2
TWG Overlord
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to DarkManticoreX2
Default Re: TWG CLXXII - Postgame

Reads list before I died was pretty good. Bottom 4 was the whole scumteam:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightManticorex2 View Post
Hot takes before I just observe the rest of the thread.

AA and blind had really good t/w interactions with shado. I almost never lynch either

I feel like backpack is probably town. He's been mediated in most of his responses and I was able to eventually discern his opening D2 direction, just not why he came to his initial suspicion.

I feel like Ike Mellon Haku and Indy are all floating in the middle (in order)t--->w

I don't like charu at all. I could see a game solving mindset in some of his posts, but I also see this snark subversion that started on sunfan and now is on me. He is being completely stubborn and is ignoring all rational behind posts. This is wolfy and overtakes what I like in his game solving.

I don't like roundbox. Roundbox usually reads me correctly and he's dead wrong this game. Had he been more involved early in the game I would definatley be pushing hard on a lynch train for him. Him not being here and not fully having caught up is evident being that he asked me several questions that I'm not responding to because they were already answered.
Early prophetic D1 post

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightManticorex2 View Post
I think the wolves are trying to mislynch me this phase.
Look at that wolf vote block

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Jade Harley View Post
===

Manti (5): Charu, Haku, Roundbox, Mello, InDheart
InDheart (1): Blind
Haku (3): AA, DBP, Manti

Unvote (1): yeti

===

YOU HAVE 5 MINS TO LET ME KNOW IF THIS VC IS CORRECT

Quote:
Originally Posted by V
Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

Last edited by DarkManticoreX2; 09-29-2017 at 10:16 AM..