View Single Post
Old 09-24-2017, 07:43 AM   #1920
mellonxcollie
Sectional Moderator
TGB Queen
Sectional Moderator

Send a message via AIM to mellonxcollie Send a message via MSN to mellonxcollie Send a message via Skype™ to mellonxcollie
Default Re: TWG CLXXII - TWGood End!

I haven't read the thread in it's entirety. If you think there is something important I've missed please quote it for me. it might be a while before I can properly comb through the thread

Also I want to apologize for being absent for that chunk of time. I'm going to blame roundbox... yes that makes sense. if only he didn't live so dang far away! Just kidding it was totally my own fault for farting about at his house for all eternity. Anyways I'll be around from here on at least a few times a day

for the record I tried to make a vote, but I hardly read anything and just random.org'd it at like 6 PM from a Mcdonalds. It landed on AA. which would have been LMAO but FFR doesn't like shitty Mcdonalds wifi apparently and it kept eating my post. The thread loaded fine I just couldn't post for some reason. So anyway that would have been my vote if y'all want to analyze that but it was just randomed (I also kept myself in to be selected for true randomness and chaos)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
people like you are how trump gets elected