Old 08-20-2017, 07:20 PM   #19
Lambdadelta
D7 Elite Keymasher
D7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: Is there anyone...

Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
this reads like you don't know how alcohol works
how quickly did you drink the fifth? how many shots did you take? how quickly after the fifth did you start doing shots? what do you define as fine? being on the cusp of blacking out?
I don't know how alcohol works at all, in fact, I normally don't drink hard liquor.
I'm more of a drink 7-8 beers over the course of 3 hours.
I define that glowing feeling with a mild buzz to be fine, should have stopped drinking as soon as I started to stumble.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXOpkillerXx View Post
Bro lambda you know as well as everybody that that's absolutely not a legit reason to drink that much ever. ^^
Thought I would be fine and I was in fact not fine :P lesson learned from the experience.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celirra View Post
If it's any consolation or info, I don't think whatever it was was deliberately hostile or harmful, if there was anything like that. You were already very drunk in the hotel room, and when I kinda told you that you were making an ass of yourself you realized it and seemed to clean up a little bit. I also doubt it would be anything negative because (to my knowledge) the extent of the repercussions was that you got banned from the hotel (which, I hear, happens pretty easily if people are drunk and police get involved at all).
If I were to be completely honest, as soon as you pulled me aside and pointed it out I calmed down. I had the "Realize where you are, this isn't your room" replaying in my head most of that night. I actually felt a little ashamed because of how far I had let myself fall to the point of appearing like an ass. I thank you for that, you and dynamo were the only people I remember actually pulling me aside and speaking to me about it and giving me advice.

Last edited by Lambdadelta; 08-20-2017 at 07:23 PM..
Lambdadelta is offline   Reply With Quote