Old 07-7-2017, 06:29 AM   #106
Dynam0
The Dominator
D7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: Progress pics thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayward Vagabond View Post
it looks like you have super long arms lol. progress is progress though no hate
I think so too haha, the hope is that once they get a bit more size they will appear more proportioned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahou View Post
Yeah, you look much thicker which means you've put in some muscle. What's your workout regimine and diet look like?
Partying on the weekends is okay. No way in hell should you deprive yourself of fun just for fitness goals
I typically go 4-5 times per week, always start with 25 mins cardio and stretching.
The order varies week-to-week but I will focus a workout on each of: chest, back, core, legs, shoulders, arms. Sometimes I'll do more of an endurance day and combine core+arms, legs+shoulders, chest+back for instance.
As for individual exercises I'm super bad with names, but essentially I will do 5-6 exercises per muscle group, 3-4 sets of anywhere from 6-10 reps depending on the day and how I'm feeling.

As for diet, bowl of cereal in the morning, sandwich+yogurt+granola bar at work, sometimes a sub or pizza (yes bleh), protein shake after workout, dinners are a total toss up but mostly I'll make tacos/wraps or frozen foods...I really want to start preparing chicken + rice based meals weekly so I can get into more of a healthy routine that way.

Last edited by Dynam0; 07-7-2017 at 06:34 AM..
Dynam0 is offline   Reply With Quote