View Single Post
Old 06-2-2017, 01:59 PM   #68
Hakulyte
the Haku
Retired StaffD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: jTWG LXXXI I Got Nothin' Game Thread

(If you're XelNya and dislike informative posts that doesn't change much, feel free to skip this post #Kappa)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXOpkillerXx View Post
What does this even mean ?

What are those tags and are there any other tags like that ?

How should I react to such a post ? jk

Is this the right place to ask those ?

Am I free to think Sven is a wolf ?

Will this last statement make me a target, for who ?

!
It means Xiz voted you with [twgv][/twgv] tags. Once in a while, the host post a vote count so everyone can keep track of where the votes are at.
These tags are the only "TWG" related tags. If you quote a vote or hide a vote with [spoiler][/spoiler] tags, it doesn't count.

This game has 9 players, if we reach 5 votes(majority) on 1 player at any point the phase will end immediately and that player will be lynched. Keep that in mind.
It's also used to pressure players to give information so we can read them.

You can either react to the vote or ask why it's happening. If you think it's unfair. Note that voting someone at the beginning of the game usually count as RVS(Random Votes) and are meant to try to make you post more/talk more.

If you think Sven(H&H) is a wolf, it would be interesting to know if you have unique reasons to do so.

The only suspicious thing about your post is that you asked a lot of questions, but I can't really say it's alignment indicative at this point given the context of the game.