View Single Post
Old 05-12-2017, 10:37 PM   #879
Celirra
FFR Player

Send a message via Skype™ to Celirra
Default Re: TWG CLXVII Game Thread How Was Awakening Reviewed

Quote:
Originally Posted by blindreper1179 View Post
Mellon is wolfy because of how she's playing, its always the same, this is true, but I'm more afraid of it than anything I guess? I know she can get it going when town, so I'm keeping my eye out. (I like the antagonizing btw)
I can see being afraid as a reason to vote Raeko, but... I don't think d0 is the way to vote for that kind of thing. It'd be better to vote someone scum leaning who's producing noise and confusion I'd say.

Quote:
Light is noise, every time I came to his posts, my mind just didn't care. Not hating or anything. Null
I agree, I think I mentioned a bit of it being less noise and more cover a couple times (his vote on InD).

Quote:
I like my vote on mml, if I'm wrong and he lives, hopefully the pressure kicks him into gear to play actively and less reactively.
While I dont think MML is wolf, I think it might be... fair given the drama behind it all. I don't think he played a bad game though, just... maybe a bit too over the top early on and that seems to be clouding a bit of judgment.

I think I'm tunneling a bit, and sorry but I don't like hearing nothing else even disagreeing with this stance, but Blind, mind giving thoughts on InD?
 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
彡と} 猫.{つ