View Single Post
Old 03-21-2017, 06:00 PM   #294
Hakulyte
the Haku
Retired StaffD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celirra View Post
I think it's mostly due to there being less evidence now to back it up, though there are still some signs. As well, quite frankly I don't think Eva has it in her to act as a town well if she's under pressure of wolf accusation.
Okay let me clear up something important for this game.

There's only one type of evidence in this game and it's actions by Power Roles.

e.g: Let's say two players died tonight, one was killed by the wolves and the other player have to be 100% shot by the vigilante in this setup. This is the only thing you can seriously take as pure evidence.

You have to gauge players for rest and come up with your own conclusions by asking yourself multiple questions.

This is really a game of assumptions. There's not a single argument in this game that will end with one player confessing to the others that they were wrong.

There's only 3 scenarios most of the time with arguments.

- The player did a mistake. (misreading by example)
- The player was lying. (contradiction)
- The player has hit a wall and can't explain it. (you're wrong! (we can't verify that a player is wrong most of the time until they flip))

You can only gain a margin of confidence with experience/actions/meta/intentions.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
I'm just saying that because I tend to associate reasons behind actions. I understand that it's the beginning of D0, but I already have trouble to explain your intentions here.
I don't know if you already played wolf before, but the mindset is pretty different and can make you feel guilty because you do have to lie and deceive others while playing.

You have information that the other players do not have and that gives you a burden.

I believe that this burden can be felt here.