View Single Post
Old 03-21-2017, 05:41 PM   #287
Celirra
FFR Player

Send a message via Skype™ to Celirra
Default Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

Limericks are done since it's hard to write poems on mobile.

I'm actually leaning a bit towards ShadoWolfe, just because of how quick he was to rescind his aggression towards Eva after he realized it was making people not like him. I'd assume that being unliked as a town isn't too horrible, but chances are a dastardly wolf would be trying their very darnedest to not be disliked.

Actually for the record too, I still consider Eva's initial posts and such before and during the drama a bit suspect leaning towards wolf, though that has pretty much dissipated by now.

Haku is just shitdisturbing I think, and I also know that Haku's smart enough to social engineer well enough, so above all else I'm a bit threatened and leaning wolf as a just-in-case measure.

FreezIn is hard to get a proper read on, so I'm gonna wait and see. Same with Charu though I'm leaning town for him.

I'll probably vote Botchi if there's no Botchipost by 9:37 server time, just because I don't much like absence for such a long time.

The rest are insignificant for now, in that I haven't given the others much thought. Will consider the other cuties over a beer.
 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
彡と} 猫.{つ