evanescence_death4ever
where'sTHEdrain?!
FFR Veteran

Default Re: Turbo XII: Vigggggg Signups Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post
Lmfao I never would've guessed
Yeah~ It was me!

This game honestly makes me really nervous. GET READY FOR TL;DR!!

My emotions are a bit volatile and I forget how to separate the idea that people are playing a game here. Over the summer I tried to play a TWG game and ended up breaking down and had to leave the game. Felt like I needed to leave FFR, but this is my home! I lurked for a while, came back. Felt like I needed to leave more. I wanted so badly to just have fun playing a TWG game! Was in an anon game back in 20..13? I think it was? I didn't have to be me! I could be some weird personality! I could disconnect! I guess I could do that anyway, but it's tough. I made that snivy account in hopes to entertain myself, ended up self destructing by the end, left for a bit again. Stupid Eva. I hope I can be an ok addition to this game.

Thanks for letting me join, again. I hope I don't fail like I have in the past. Also, I get lost a lot. So maybe I need to read rules again for refresher even though I've been in a few games before.

"Life is always downhill, everyone is heading towards death every day. It's up to you to look for the hills you can climb up instead
Or something
I just made that up but it sounds good" ~alloyus~
evanescence_death4ever is offline   Reply With Quote