View Single Post
Old 03-4-2017, 09:05 PM   #122
Mourningfall
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Default Re: Why you should apply to join The Garbage Bin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarletSky View Post
I kinda hope so too. I really appreciate what you're saying, even if I'm not sure exactly how to thank you in writing for it. I play a lot of League of Legends lately, but still need a break from competitive environments once in a while because it tends to breed toxicity in your emotional state. Especially if it's your main source of social interaction.

Moved into major metro a while ago and no one here talks to each other much outside of their circle. And my circle is my little brother (who lives with me now) and my coworkers (nice guys and all but...). Still trying to adjust to being an actual adult lol. It ain't just paying bills and naps.

I'm so bad at FFR right now I cringe when I play haha. Plus a laptop keyboard isn't exactly the best tool to use.
Oh I can shed some understanding into that, I was master division back in black ops 2 for about 30 seasons straight, so I know what it's like to have the only form of communication in your life being, stressed, agressive, preceedurally tactical responses.
It can definite breed some bad vibes for your social wellbeing.

I'm also adjusting to being an adult finally (I've been an adult forever, I only just recently feel that way though)

And I'm the worst FFR player on the forums, legit. So don't feel down on that either
Mourningfall is offline   Reply With Quote