View Single Post
Old 02-10-2017, 06:45 PM   #586
mellonxcollie
Sectional Moderator
TGB Queen
Sectional Moderator

Send a message via AIM to mellonxcollie Send a message via MSN to mellonxcollie Send a message via Skype™ to mellonxcollie
Default Re: Turbo XI: Matrix6 Returns Game Thread

OK so I had to eat dinner with my parents so I'm only on page 11 (20 ppp) I didn't read anything past that yet so lol if any of this is super duper wrong

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Mad Dummy View Post
Since nothing's happening at the moment:

Did you really expect anything other than a "yeah I'm town" response to this question?

Kind of a stupid question coming from me since you probably spent all of two seconds writing that post but meh.
Taking things a little seriously for page one. I thought it was odd that he picked up on someone asking a simple question on the first page. Kinda feels like “jumping the gun” even though he specifies it’s a stupid question

Quote:
Originally Posted by AragakiAyase View Post
I also think you're giving wolf me too much credit, I would be perfectly content with hanging back and frankly not giving a fuck about the roles. Town being quiet is a town that usually loses, and if I'm a wolf then every post I make has a chance of me getting found out so I have no incentive to move the game forward
This post stuck out as weirdly defensive to me. It seems like AA is trying to implant an idea in our heads rather than showing us through his actions in the game.
I noticed in my reading that other people including Charu also took issue with this post

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
Break between shifts.

From what I see, there's only one major point of contention which all discussion is pretty much revolving around. AA vs charu. Everyone else gives me the feeling of being on the outside looking in.

There's very little side interaction which not going to lie feels really wierd. After thinking back there's nothing I see so far that has been a drastic departure from what I've seen from aa in the past in almost the exact same situation so I'm comfortable town leaning him. Charu comes out null trending down, but I just don't feel add comfortable classifying him as I do aa.

Meno do you still think he backed off even though me amd him both say otherwise? Or do you think differently now. And I want to know if cedo is still on the train of thought of there being potential bussing from that interaction. Even though that would be the earliest bus job I've ever seen...
This post seems off. It seems like Freezin is only able to focus on the one major interaction going on at the time, while I find town players are usually looking for the subtle hints among every interaction. He says there was very little side interaction, which is partially true but there were still other things to comment on. It seems like the type of post I would make if I were unable to come up with false reasoning against people as a wolf.

Also are we putting this on pause for live TWG or...? Cause I'd kinda rather hop on live TWG than continue catching up with the thread RN

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
people like you are how trump gets elected