View Single Post
Old 02-8-2017, 12:06 PM   #86
Ghost_Medley
D6.9 Prime Buttonhitter
FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: Xoon Legacy Pack Released

Reviews:

Abendrot has some fun holds, felt like it should've used more 1/32nds in place of the 1/24ths, but i'm not complaining about it since it works well enough

I like Area A a lot, it's pretty smooth to play and it's one of my favorite files so far

Axolotl Throttle is really fun on rates, especially stuff like 1.4x and 1.5x. Some of the left hand patterns feel arguably awkward, but they're not really terrible

Battle! Giratina and Drop Out both have some fun mine dodge challenges, the arrows aren't difficult but the mines add that difficulty that makes them unique (the long jacks in drop out are difficult for me though)

Skalman Stage plays like a finely aged file, it actually reminds me of some zaghurim stuff to be honest

If you're not skilled in vibrotrills and you try Cheer's beginner chart, good luck. the minijacks were fairly easy for me bc of how much time i've spent playing kasta sten

My favorite files that i've played so far are Area A and Drop Out, with Axolotl Throttle being a bit behind them

(hit a bomb = rip wife)