View Single Post
Old 01-25-2017, 11:12 PM   #466
mellonxcollie
Sectional Moderator
TGB Queen
Sectional Moderator

Send a message via AIM to mellonxcollie Send a message via MSN to mellonxcollie Send a message via Skype™ to mellonxcollie
Default Re: TWG CLXIII: Allies and Adversaries - GAME THREAD

hey guys i haven't been around to read the thread i read a bit last night anyway i just got home from a road trip but fuck it gotta play twg gotta make a vote in the game so i'm gonna throw out some hot original ideas that are gonna really make you wanna listen to my opinions about this game

i think lito is a big poopy head who likes math and math is boring

i think v is a big poopy head who likes to pretend he's someone he's not to confuse us but i don't think that makes him a wolf but that slip tho idk about that one

roundbox is a big fat poopy head he says he wants to lynch someone from the inactive pool LOOKING AT YOU OVER THERE BUDDY i see you

freakysnots is a big poopy head cause he keeps confusing me with his weird posts

moogle and funnygirl and THE BIGGEST poopy heads cause i wanna play and wreck shit with hot girls but they don't allow me and now i'm upset

ok i honestly have no idea what's going on lmao i'm gonna vote for uhh Tps cause you're a big fat poopy head just kidding but idk

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
people like you are how trump gets elected
mellonxcollie is offline   Reply With Quote