View Single Post
Old 01-25-2017, 02:22 AM   #107
ShadoWolfe
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG CLXIII: Allies and Adversaries - GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurker View Post
you're assuming neither of them is pulling the turbo strat of fakeclaiming seer as a green
this seems like a bad assumption to make even though that strat sucks here
If V were green and wanted to hypocop, I doubt he would've gone with such a hard-line claim.
Saying "peeked litodude vanilla green last night" doesn't even give the slightest hint of a roleswap. It's a bold-faced statement of fact, and reads a lot more like a wolf feeling out a possible empty role than either trying to hypocop or roleswap.

If he had said, "if I'm seer, I peeked lito vanilla green last night" it would've been clear that he's either the seer trying to cover himself by starting a hypo train, or someone trying to provide cover for the seer by laying down a hypothetical peek. If he had written it like that, I would've left one too because there would've been no chance of him being "misinterpreted by the seer" and causing the most valuable role to out itself, and he still would've accomplished his goal. Instead, he directly claimed a peek in his very first post, which is bad (as is evident in its outcome) whether or not he meant well with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurker View Post
lito can die without indheart being a wolf if sabo didn't use their power on n1
if you compensate for your gap in logic by assuming sabo used their power on n1 then it is incredibly unlikely that indh is a wolf
You're assuming sabo exists. Either way, I realized lito can die without inD being wolf after writing the first part. I included that in my "option 2", but forgot to add it into my reasoning for the first option.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte
I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
" I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshL View Post
"i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie
"I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!
ShadoWolfe is offline   Reply With Quote