View Single Post
Old 01-25-2017, 02:20 AM   #106
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: TWG CLXIII: Allies and Adversaries - GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
not to make you feel stupid lito but i was trying to throw confusion into the mix for wolves and you full on counterclaimed my peek and voted me so theres no way to cast any aspersions on this whole situation it's absolutely fucking obvious to the wolves -- luckily they cant kill you directly so humans just need to not make you an adversary or ally and u are safe
This is what I was thinking. V might not play alot but just about everyone here knows to fake claims.

Except no one was doing it because it's not a turbo and that's really a turbo-only strat.

Still on it's own this posts makes me feel ok about V

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
this is way too m,any words justifying what should be from his perspective an easy l;ynch. caught the first one for you boys

no need for so much justification and initial trepidation when he thinks the situations obvious -- but the lengths of justification here make a good padding for reference later "see my thought process" -- lmfao i especially love the "and if v doesnt flip favorably we will lynch lito" before he even knows what is going on. no curiosity here about how a situation like this arose so quicklyu, just grabbing for the fucking prize: a dead seer.
and now I no longer feel good about V

This looks pretty rushed and seems like you're trying to pass the heat off to someone

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter

MixMasterLar is offline   Reply With Quote