Old 12-20-2016, 06:04 PM   #205
MinaciousGrace
FFR Player
D7 Elite Keysmasher

Default Re: The Etterna Project

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwes View Post
Regarding adjusting audio sync:
when i adjust my audio sync can other files be used to sync? it would be nice if i could sync to some simple JS patterns
I would also like to use my own speed/scroll direction when calibrating.
i believe you can use your own file to sync by replacing the ScreenGameplaySyncMachine music.ssc file in themes/fallback/other however i have not tested this, speed/scroll direction might ultimately be a super pain in the ass

but you can autosync machine during the actual gameplay by hitting f6 twice which basically does what you want already

Quote:
i changed the location of the progress bar to the bottom in options but it is still in the top. Is it a bug?
It would be great if i could move the combo/judgement thing up or down ingame
both of these are already on the plate

Quote:
Song selection:
When i press 1 or 3 or 4 the background is reloaded? each time, and that leads to some lagging.
yes it is, and yes it does, and no it shouldn't be. The lag is minor enough that I haven't looked into it yet but I will soon.

Quote:
can the quotes be displayed? I chose to display the tips/quotes but it didnt appeared.
tips/quotes were removed the option to turn them on is just still there, if they do come back i'll have to write up a bunch of tips, so it's possible, but minor as you said

Quote:
I need to use the dedicated keys to change the color config (DFJK) but not the arrow keys, it is a bit unintuitive.
should be easy to change, as well as changing the avatar select to use arrow key input, which i already intended to do

Quote:
The song length color is still dependent on the mp3 length and a 90sec chart with a 4 min mp3 will get a orange color.
we fixed this last night and put the color on a gradient scale
MinaciousGrace is offline   Reply With Quote