Thread: Other esports?
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2016, 10:19 AM   #5
_Zenith_
Accuracy Player
Retired StaffD8 Godly KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: Other esports?

I'm a fighter game player nowadays; got Halogen and I playing MKXL together at times and it's fun and a good learning experience just to have another human player to sit and discuss elements of the game about (if he sees this I'll expect an anger face because Erron Black and Jason).

I used to like competitive league, but not any longer. I actually have a disliking to the game at the current moment so... yeah.

I've enjoyed Counter-Strike as a spectator sport but I do not play. Probably not the first to say this but I feel like it's just a little /too/ long for me though. I'm assuming it's an uncommon opinion.

I feel like I could take my Melee prowess to the competitive scene but it'll be a preemptive jump into it when I also feel I can improve since I just got two new controllers as gifts and haven't broken them in so I'm still adjusting to it.

Competitive is nice and all but I just hate what it does to friendships. Just playing League alone I've lost friends over attitudes and such and it just sucks to undergo.

_Zenith_ is offline   Reply With Quote