View Single Post
Old 12-12-2016, 07:12 PM   #2478
Hakulyte
the Haku
Retired StaffD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post
This was one of the reasons you gave for pushing me. But you also did say you changed your mind because you reread your own post and found it wasn't incriminating, meaning that you had to at least have pushed partly because you thought I was a wolf, right?

Great, so which is it? Did you think I was town and was trying to help me read you, or did you think I was a wolf and were trying to reactiontest?
Whatever your answer is to that, why did you try to explain pushing me by giving five different reasons for the same single push?
I was reacting testing you and trying to help you read me at same time. Honestly, you're making this more confusing than it should be.
I will always have some doubts about your alignment, but you look a lot better than the rest. I just couldn't think of a better way to use content and help you read me.

Quote:
Yes, but after you changed your mind you tried to explain away why you pushed me initially this phase, and gave a bunch of conflicting answers. Can't you see that that's why I keep asking these same questions? Because you gave literally 5 different reasons for one action.
What's wrong with having 5 different reasons for one action?

Quote:
Come on, Haku. Obviously I'm referring to your push at the start of this phase, and that's past tense. You changed your lynch pool after taking back your push on me.
It's more prodding than a push fmpov.