Old 11-15-2016, 12:50 AM   #1636
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshL View Post
It's not Pazzaz.

I believe his claim is legit, and he said he bussed 2 players, AA, and Charu - 2 townspeople.

I'm worried right now because the current turn of events was dfr getting pressure from AA and MML (i think, still hav en't reread) and AA getting day vig'd.

I want to say the most likely person to do that is dfr at the moment, but it seems so fucking easy.

if only this reaction wasn't god awful forced feeling, i wouldn't be willing to look at pazz

second suspicion falls to shadowolfe for overreaction:

I'm not exactly sure why you're adopting such an alarmist point of view.

17/20 players is about equivalent to 11/13 players, or one day phase of a normal 13 person setup assuming 3 wolves. Like, you seem to be blowing the urgency of the situation out of proportion to make it look like you're in a more desperate haze trying to scumhunt, but all you're really doing is not actually reading people. you've said "if you are town" to multiple players like, telling them to play better but not actually scumhunting at all?

final suspicion is haku.
instant fixation onto "gunsmith" throws up major alarm bells, given that according to the OP, items are on. Noting the other reactions that people gave to AA being day-vig'd, literally the only person that seemed to be primed to think of items was Haku, and I'd daresay that it's surprising given the intelligence of mechanical play and setup understanding he's shown in the past
This is his last major analysis post.

DFR = most likely candidate but it's almost too easy (it was, but we both panic swapped LOL)
Pazzaz = curious reaction, but he wasn't responsible for the shot
Shado = overly alarmist reaction, but he is confirmed to not have made the shot now
Haku = also not the shot maker

Unless one of these three that aren't DFR are trying to save face/suspicion, I'm not sure why they killed him?

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshL View Post
I have to commentate osu stuff tomorrow, so I'll be probably attempt to iso people for the first time fucking ever because it feels weird having like a bunch of strong town leans, and no real substance on any scum (AragakiAyase, roundbox, MixMasterLar, XelNya, Vendetta21 for anyone's reference)
Here are his town reads. Looks like he's right on two (me/AA), and half-right on MML since he's a non-hostile third-party.

YoshL's presence last day phase was very, VERY lackluster, so I feel like the wolf crew scouted his role the night before. I don't see any other reason to kill him over Pazzaz, a semi-confirmed town. Not sure if this will get us anywhere. It's still worth looking into mellon today, however. She's in a pretty suspicious slot.