View Single Post
Old 11-13-2016, 04:08 PM   #1405
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by gold stinger View Post
Decided I don't very much care for this game all that much anymore after the 4 - 5 days or so of playing. Guess I shouldn't play TWG anymore. It's still fun to read at times though, I just am not a fan of all the thinking. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Pazzaz
AA
Xelnya
Wineandbread
inDheart
Charu
Haku
YoshL
Precarious
ShadoWolfe
Andy

storn

DFR
V
MML
Zenith
roundbox
With respect to you not really feeling the game, reasons for why these people are where they are would be peaches.

Like clearly you can list them, can we get at least one line as to why they are sorted this way?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pazzaz View Post
Reads:

storn42 - neutral - doesn't seem scum but I don't really like him. He doesn't post much and also; don't use white text in posts. It's really weird.
Yoshl - town - mainly gut feeling, been pretty active and acted a lot like the confirmed townies.
wineandbread - seems pretty town, doesn't post much but when he does it's quality.
roundbox - neutral - He is acting pretty weird but not enough for me say scum.
MixMasterLar - town - Seems to be calling out stupid stuff and his posts generally make sence to me.
XelNya - scum - All he does is act aggressive and belittle everyone instead of using arguments and being productive. He also seemed to avoid his accusations by pretty much just saying "guess you're killing a townie then", felt like a cop-out
Also, I don't even know what arbys is
Precarious - neutral - please post more
Vendetta21 - neutral - please post more
Hakulyte - scum - seems really suspicious of me for almost no reason. I would be happy if you could explain more.
ShadoWolfe - town - not sure what to say, don't really have any strong feelings about him. Seems good for the most part.
Andy-o24 - neutral - Hard to say anything about him. Seems pretty nice.
gold stinger - town - dicks all the way in the beginning, but his serious posts have been really good.
inDheart - neutral - Reading youre stream of thoughts is pretty annoying, I hope you actually write what you think of each person.
danceflashrevo - neutral/scum - doesn't really respond enough to all the accusations that people throw against him. I really hope he responds with more later today.
_Zenith_ - scum - childish; I didn't like how he acted during d0. He improved a little now but still _Zenith_. Answer the call.
Tokzic - scum - gut feeling, also please post more

Biggest suspect: Zenith
I really wish everyone would be more active (inb4 "you didn't post anything on d0")
Most of these are alright, but you seriously can't form an opinion on Andy?
Go read that shit. I mean, if you like him better then I do then so be it but at this point I can't fathom why you don't have a strong opinion one way or the other

Quote:
As for some replies:

Playing FFR? Please explain wtf you mean.
I'm more of a Spin It UP man myself

Quote:
I already explained that, switching two towns minimizes the impact but doubles the chance of it doing something. As I could only use it on N1 I tried to guarantee its effectiveness.
oh

Ewwww

AA was right to question you that's actually not really a good plan at all

Quote:
Yea but would a wolf really dare to show his surprise? Like, shadow and mml were both surprised by it. Do you think both are wolves?
So I'm not a wolf but
Yeah, faking a reaction makes sense. Looks towny. What I accused Haku of doing, actually---except Haku's reaction was less shock and more "Imma solve the case guys!" which is kind of out of character for him in my eyes.

Quote:
Damn, the turbo game was really easy compared to this stress-hell.
Welcome to the big leagues

Quote:
Originally Posted by danceflashrevo View Post
I mean storn's town idk what else you want me to say friend. Just kidding, I elaborated on it in my catch up mega post and I didn't really feel like typing it again lol
Then I still disagree with it probably.
But seriously if you just don't want to write it again at least say "Storn-already covered" or something because it really looks like you want to just say he's town definitively.

Quote:
Wouldnt voting on an inactive be a gamble anyways? Because there's no way to really know unless someone has a check or a wolf, so that's why it'd be a gamble, did that not cross your mind?
Town as a collective voting inactives would be a gamble.
Haku voting for an inactive at that time by himself would just be Haku trying to play like shit.

Quote:
It's hard for me to read that interaction any differently. Why else would you ask for a reaction? In my experience that's kind of a no no.
There are many reasons to fish for a reaction, but most importantly I spend most of my time responding to things Andy has said, so I don't get why you're acting like I am the aggressor.

I mean, when I see stupid shit I get pissed and call people out. That's aggressive, but I didn't get in the thread and go mmmmm tasy Andy ass imma bite me some of that! I hope that was as fun to read as it was to type I lol'd

Quote:
Pretty good assumption and belief considering I'm the one and only DFR. It's not the fact that you called him the fuck out it's how you called him the fuck out.

Quote:
Because he was posting like... actual content and it was super hype and then he just got confusing.
We're both just going to have to accept we disagree on his entrance then.

Quote:
+1 for formatting. I'm a gs fan get over it~
That is not a good enough reason that Is nOt A GOOd eNOUGH REASON THAT REASON IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wineandbread View Post
Do you guys think there's anything else to the AA kill other than that he was the strongest town? I'm looking at his d1 posts and he was pushing for inactives mostly. He also specifically targetted some posts towards DFR, Haku, and Precarious.
If it was Haku who shot him, I already covered why I thought that'll be the case: Haku got antsy because in a post where AA was lamenting not having enough scumreads he said Haku was his only true scumread and was going to look over his post again.

But I think AA was destined to die because he was top town, and he's just a prime target.

Quote:
Pazzaz's comment in #1278 looks forced to me. His reads on pg70
People keep saying this

It does look pretty bad but like I told YoshL, I think the circumstances override his tone.

Also I have this sneaking suspicion that English isn't his first language, as I think someone mentioned last game he was in that Paz is in Italy

WHICH REMINDS ME PAZZ DID YOU EVER ANSWER ME ABOUT THE BEDTIME THING

Quote:
Storn's plan sucks if gunsmith doesn't actually exist. As sucky as it is, we'd still have to wait for another day kill or to wait for a town to announce he has a gun in order to say it's true.
Gunsmith is such a weird fucking role to me
If any town gets a gun we really do need to know that's a recurring thing. They should say that the got one next phase

Quote:
Of people to suspect, I currently suspect andy, dfr, and to some degree pazzaz in the off chance the switch/daykill was a set play (which I believe Haku alluded too).
I'd take Pazz off that personally. I think it's safe to say he's off the table for the day.

Quote:
Yeah basically this post sucks, just some impressions on the AA kill. I won't be around cause I'm going out right about now but I'll try to keep up with the thread. Should be around a few hours before EOD assuming the event doesn't last too long.
You'd be surprised how better then some of these others it is. Please be active EoD though

Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
As for the setup details, I still think it's a thing. MML is probably town even though he's dead wrong about reading me as wolf (along with GS, but he has a million scum reads so w/e).
Ok you where right about Freezin, so explain to me why you're right about GS please.

In all seriousness, I'm asking a serious question and I'll take the answer serious just for the love of God give me a solid answer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
After Xel's not-so-much confession at EOD yesterday and his contributions today, I'm slowly retracting my negative read on him.

Obviously Pazzaz is town.

I've liked WNB's contributions even though it seems like he's been unnoticed in thread (from what I've seen at least)

Tokzic is LMAO tier and can actually be anything right now and it's really annoying to say so
Agree with all these

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
Will follow up more this afternoon after I nurse this hangover with some chicken fried steak
EoD is tonight

Don't be late

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Ike View Post
not gonna be using the automatic vote counter

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter