View Single Post
Old 11-10-2016, 06:36 AM   #530
DDRNGGin
FFR Player

Default Re: 2nd Post-Official Team Tournament Extravaganza (Hosted by DDRNGGin and Deadlyx39)

Okay, Deadlyx39 and I will be looking into the scores and hopefully have both the Round 3 and Round 4 standings up before the next elimination challenge. Anyways...

Round 5

Alright, you have survived the first special challenge. Now, you will have to face your second special challenge. I am reviving another challenge from the 1st POst-Official Team Tournament (to some extent), and here it is:

Your goal (as a team) is to try to reach the magic number of....9,000 Perfects! However, there are a few changes to it:

- First of all, this time, you do NOT have to AAA the song(s) you choose; however, you still need to pass the song to get the Perfects.

- For those players that think that 2,000+ songs is not enough...how about having 5,000+ more songs to choose from? That's right....you have the opyion of using the FFRMania engine for this round, and here is the link for it:

FFRMania Engine (You don't have to use it for this round, but, you might need this engine for a later round, and also if someone could find the spreadsheets that lists the difficulties in the FFRMania engine for me, that would be nice.)

- However, there is one caveat to this round. The FFR Community has pretty much ignored the Index players (yes, I still play Index style on FFR. Don't judge me for it, please). FFR is now primarily a spread/split based play styles, and discourages many of the new/beginning players from practically improving/playing the game at all. For this round, the restriction is that each team must have a minimum of 1 Index-based chart submitted in the scores (can be of any division, but don't pick a song that is extremely easy for Index-players). You don't have to play Index style, but, at least one division in each team should have an Index-based chart in their scores for this round (If you want to basically flame and insult me for this caveat, then go on ahead and do so now. There is a reason why I did this caveat, but it is not because I hate all of you (I really care for all of you, I truly do.))

1st - 75,000 Credits
2nd - 37,500 Credits
3rd - 15,000 Credits
4th - 7,500 Credits

This round will conclude on Tuesday, November 15th, 2016 @ 11:59:59 PM Server Time

Good Luck, and please stay safe.

Playstyle: Index

Current Level / Division: Level 73 (Division 5)

Highest AAA/PFC: Flight of the Bumblebee (Difficulty 80)

Highest Blackflag: AIM Anthem (Difficulty 76)

Highest SDG: Choprite [3-0-0-1] (Difficulty 70)

Highest FC (Non-mashed): BB Revenge [14-1-0-3] (Difficulty 80)

Last edited by DDRNGGin; 11-10-2016 at 06:36 AM..