Thread: The election
View Single Post
Old 11-9-2016, 03:59 AM   #55
IwasAsquidOnce
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to IwasAsquidOnce
Default Re: The election

I mean I know the house and senate are republican and the SC will likely be too now. But checks and balances is a thing and i feel like people are blind to that fact. Even with republicans in congress, a vast majority won't support any wild and insane social policies. I don't understand Clinton supporters losing their minds about what Trump is going to do to LGBT (especially this group), minorities, and women. "Roe v Wade is in danger", is that a joke? Come on...Trump is focused on the economic revival of this country. "He hasn't paid federal taxes in years". Because he was a private citizen? You wouldn't either if you could avoid it; he can fix this nonsense considering he clearly knows how it operates (poorly). Decreasing regulation on the upper class makes sense if you have ANY economic understanding at all. "They need to pay more because theyre rich!!!!". This does YOU no good. It simply gives the gov't a few million more dollars to do jack with. The wealthy class in this country are the ones paying your salaries. They can't afford to increase these wages given the regulation theyre under. "You support child labor". No, the countries with cheap labor support child labor. Decreasing business regulation would allow us to bring jobs back DECREASING this atrocity. Pettily demanding the upper class to pay more does no good. If they pay more, they can't pay you. I like what soundwave- said about solipsism, albeit i think its present on both sides, but more so in clinton supporters. Ya'll are focusing on trump's personal characteristics, not objectively at his ability to POTUS up this country. He knows what needs to be done, and now that he is elected, he just said he wanted EVERYONES help and to support EVERYONE. Lets take a step back and see what he has to offer..something tells me these next 4 years could present a new boom in the US economy. (in case you forgot, he may have a networth of several billion, but now hes worth -20 trillion.)
IwasAsquidOnce is offline   Reply With Quote