View Single Post
Old 10-25-2016, 09:16 PM   #195
reuben_tate
Kawaii Desu Ne?
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Default Re: Benguin and Xelnya's AAA-fest Rates Tournament

Updated to here

Xel and I apologize for the mishap of getting round 3 up on time. We've noticed that there has been a lack of submissions for this tournament which we've been trying to counter with round extensions which doesn't seem to help much.

For those who still want participation prizes but don't want to bother with AAA'ing the file, see the OP for details on how to do so (in summary, you can get participation prizes for that round by posting a completed score on 0.5x rate or less).

I've gone ahead and hid the rows in the spreadsheet corresponding to people who haven't submitted for two rounds in a row. The information is still there, I would just need to unhide it. We would like to encourage more people to submit, including those who haven't submitted and at the same time, we want to be fair to those who have submitted on time. With that said, we will allow people to submit late scores with a penalty of -0.11x per round* that the score is late. Since this allows everyone to submit scores for all rounds, even if they are late, we will be removing the per-round participation prize (there will still be a participation prize for those that complete all the rounds).

Also, it seems no one has bothered to use their powerups yet. I don't know if there is a source of confusion for them or not. It is already too late to use the reflection powerup since you need to declare that you are using it within the first 24 hours of the round. So if you want to use your reflection powerup for round 4, you need to declare that you are using it within the first 24 hours of round 4 (from Oct 31 12:00:00am to Oct 31 11:59:59pm).

The next powerup goes to those that got the best score in round 2 (or the second best if the person with the best score got a powerup last round). This powerup is called refinement. You can use it at any time (you don't need to declare that you are using it at the beginning of the round). This powerup (refinement) allows you instead submit a score in increments of 0.025 instead of 0.05. Like all the other powerups, this one is single use only.

Here is a list of those that have powerups. This information is also included in the spreadsheet.
===========================
Reflection:
D1: TheAwesomeOnion
D2: Kossusama
D3: Red Blaster
D4: RenegadeLucien
D5: MarcusHawkins
D6: FFR Pro 21
D7: OWA & _Zenith_

Refinement:
D1: N/A
D2: Precarious
D3: N/A
D4: grizz13114
D5: axith
D6: remedy1502
D7: OWA
===========================

*Disclaimer: the -0.11x is subject to change, still gotta discuss the actual value of the penalty with Xel

Not happening now! Don't click to join!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spenner View Post
(^)> peck peck says the heels
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakvvv666
awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing