View Single Post
Old 10-14-2016, 12:42 AM   #228
AZVW_2
FFR Player

Send a message via MSN to AZVW_2 Send a message via Skype™ to AZVW_2
Default Re: MOVEZ (FILES TILL OCT. 10TH, ON HIATUS TILL OCT. 9TH)

Quote:
Originally Posted by James May View Post
Maybe
Mind Meaning - Definitely the better of the three that you have sent, but the dump part is just left-field for me and probably make another difficulty just without it? But definitely better than the other two lmfao
OK... what should I improve for this file (Are you feel free on PMing on Discord? ), but I think this is an "easier" good dump must push it on... XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by James May View Post
Reject
The Sampling Paradise - Kommi and Razor already made charts for this song and they're good as it is. Also, you are so fucking evil the the length of the jacks lmao. We're not ATTANG xD
Verflucht - Song dragged on...I mean it's decent for stamina practice but maybe try Leo's pack to see if you have a shot at getting the file in there?

The Sampling Paradise's BPM is low and should be dumped IMO, that time when I chart I think hard jacks maybe fits this pack. LMAO...
Verflucht have a JS file maybe can try for next JS of Fighters LOL... But the "Beginner" chart is really hard shit TBH just want to try to push somewhere as the RIP shit (ATTang got an A on this. LMAO)...
Discord: AZVW_2#9373

By AZVW_2.

By RainFalleN.

By AZVW_2.
Modified unknown date.
AZVW_2 is offline   Reply With Quote