View Single Post
Old 10-12-2016, 05:21 PM   #1593
mellonxcollie
Sectional Moderator
TGB Queen
Sectional Moderator

Send a message via AIM to mellonxcollie Send a message via MSN to mellonxcollie Send a message via Skype™ to mellonxcollie
Default Re: TWG CLIX: Form your special exclusive groups now! - Game Thread

Updates to my post from yesterday:

I still like the way Haku and Zenith are posting. They both still have town leans from me

Replacements have checked in and still no CC to Charu or Shado. so they both gain some points there.

Psychoangel has not given me any reason to suspect her yet. Her play seems consistent with how I've seen her play in the past, and her reads seem like she is genuinely reading the thread and catching up. I can follow the thoughts and logic behind the reads. Town lean for now

DFR seems to have displayed some scattered behaviour. I still think that their logic is stretched and that many of their posts seem awkward. Still have the same read as yesterday.

Precarious - GUT READ tells me he is town

JK (but only kind of). I think that the way he has been playing has been from a very town-oriented mindset.

I know this should sort of be a null-tell but the fact that he suggested the phase extension really makes me doubt he is a wolf. There are so many ways the wolves could have taken advantage of that situation. but he was the one to nip it right in the bud. Town could have been royally fucked yesterday, but we weren't largely thanks to Precarious' suggestion.

Honestly if he is a wolf, at least he has enough honour to play the game properly and I really respect that so good job. But I haven't seen anything that screams wolf to me anywhere else. so for today he is in my town pile.

roundbox - I find this post

Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
Lol town is fucked at this posting pace

If you are town, you need to get your shit together. Do some analysis, post some reads. Stop sitting around. If you have time available, use it.
to be quite bizarre.

The post itself is a bit weird because it does not really say anything. Roundbox seems to want to tone to sound quite intense and concerned, but really it is extremely vague and doesn't offer any actual advice or input for what to do in the situation.

It is also weird because he did not take his own extremely vague advice. "If you are town, do this" and then he proceeded to not do those things. It seems like he just wanted to check into the thread, give the illusion of caring/being active and then gtfo

Follow the vote seems like an easy way to a) not think too much about the game or b) justify things that already fit a specific agenda. It seems like a way to appear to be putting in work while actually just being extremely vague with his reasoning

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
people like you are how trump gets elected