View Single Post
Old 10-10-2016, 09:22 AM   #1069
juckter1
FFR Simfile Author
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG CLIX: Form your special exclusive groups now! - Game Thread

I guess this merits a phonepost...

First and foremost I must apologize, I've felt really shitty for the last couple of days and that has really hindered my ability to mantain a reasonable activity level. I'm feeling a little better now, but I'll probably have to replace out.

Secondly, regarding Pre/DBP, I think I was actually wrong when reading the beginning of their interaction. I felt like Precarious' vote was omgus-y and I felt like he was trying to justify that vote based on his subjective appreciation of gut reads and mechanics, but after rereading that a fuckton of times, reading DBP and Precarious' ISOs a couple of time, and reading the interaction between Precarious and mellon (which was ACTUALLY a gut vs mechanics sort of deal, and read way different than Pre/DBP), I think I was reading Precarious' intentions wrong. That been said I still do not like that interaction suddenly stopping, and Precarious ignoring my question, as well as DBP giving an answer that might as well be ignoring my question, still makes me feel suspicious.

Now, regarding Shado's claim, I do agree with Charu that a potential Vengeful should not CC, however I disagree that Shado not claiming yesterday was weird, because if I read the timestamps correctly, the wagon on Shado happened literally one minute before EoD. Also, would it be worth it for a Vig to counterclaim if Shado is lying? I think it is, but I don't really have an analysis that can back that up. That being said, though I won't buy Shado's claim 100% today, even if he isn't counterclaimed, I don't think he should be lynched today.

That's the pressing stuff I guess, I'll do a thorough reads list later when I'm on a computer