Old 10-6-2016, 08:04 PM   #428
Hakulyte
the Haku
Retired StaffD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG CLIX: Form your special exclusive groups now! - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precarious View Post
Okay.

This is an escape post. It uses the "I'm no good to the wolves" defense again, ignoring the fact that throwing a teammate under the bus is a risky proposition at best, and one that would be hard to organize without looking artificial, particularly since it seems like daychat is uncommon on FFR. Good call, I can see why that's weird. I tend to post while thinking about how others will respond rather than if what I'm posting is good or bad.

I understand that you were being pushed on a topic you couldn't entirely control, but your reaction to this feel very defensive. That makes sense.

This was the most important post to my logic here, and I admit I could be reading it wrong. I don't know enough about you and Xel yet to know if there's past history between the two of you, and if your vote was more of a "don't be a jerk" thing than an actual play in game. But taken as a whole, it makes you feel a little jittery so far. Moreso than I've seen you in past games anyway. I can understand Gradiant pointing holes at me, but XelNya himself haven't done much in terms of content. I was hoping to see more which leads to...
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
In short, I've not really pushed you, but made fun of you. I'll push you though, if that's what you actually want.
I'm trying to understand why you would formulate your sentence that way, but whatever.

XelNya, if you're reading, just go and push me if you actually have content related to the game.