View Single Post
Old 09-15-2016, 11:47 AM   #191
foxfire667
The FFRchiver
Retired StaffFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: A List of All Major Simfile Packs For StepMania and Other Resources

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gundam-Dude View Post
Thanks for the heads up and updates, foxfire.

I haven't forgotten about this thread, I've just been busy the past few months and haven't had the patience to do any updating—I know there have been a large number of pack releases since last update. First post will be updated at a later date as I sift through and compile everything together, as well as change the .rar extensions.
Yeah it really can pile up. I wasn't exactly on the ball either in terms of activity for the last few months myself, so I'm trying to make up for that now. Thanks for sifting through everything, I do it a lot myself and know just how tedious it can be! I'm making some announcements about it on SMO to try and alleviate any confusion if some people have mirror links that are broken due to the switch. It's really something that should have been done years ago, but I didn't want to break links on and off site, though I've seen some of this new scan feature and it's absolutely worth it.

Just imagine every pack, song, banner, difficulty, and taps indexed and displayed, with search options too!