View Single Post
Old 09-7-2016, 12:41 PM   #70
shakesoda
FFR Player

Default Re: hello allow me to introduce to u my Wife

what's with the dramaposting

it's obvious that something is wrong here with the devs vs community situation, and apparently the devs vs other devs situation, but we don't seem to get wind of anything until people have already gone off on explosive rants on their respective random communities.

most things about the game have reasoning behind them or are perhaps just a legacy and should be fixed, and optimizations that don't cause breakage in the stable branch are welcome.

we take criticism if you give it to us, but hardly anyone comes around to tell us actual problems in any actionable way (sometimes we get people just calling us horrible people [thanks, appreciate it] or throwing context-free crash logs at us, which we can't do anything about).

please just talk to us normally on github/irc. if you don't want to deal with kyz, deal with me instead.

p.s. high framerates are cool but things like that 1ms thread sleep do exist for a reason (taking all resources makes everything else on the system lag), if you need it disabled I'd accept a PR for a preference.

Last edited by shakesoda; 09-7-2016 at 01:01 PM..
shakesoda is offline   Reply With Quote