View Single Post
Old 08-18-2016, 01:51 PM   #1962
Charles Claythorne
FFR Player

Send a message via Yahoo to Charles Claythorne Send a message via Skype™ to Charles Claythorne
Default Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
zenith
Why did you end up Instaing Zenith? Particularly, after his self-vote?

I feel regretful about Zenith, but if I were there at Phase end (I would have been there the last hour, but I may or may not have accidentally took the wrong bus home...), I think I probably would have ended up voting him anyway. It's really making me start ruminating over YoshL more though, because the same uncertainty I had for Zenith goes for YoshL as well and like... idk how to articulate it. Like, if YoshL ends up being a Wolf and I don't lynch him, I'm going to be really mad at myself for not going with my feeling, but something is feeling off for me. It made me feel a bit more confident that sunfan more or less agreed exactly with all my reads, but something's bothering me. sunfan, if YoshL does end up being the last Wolf, you can blame me for not pushing him strongly, because idk if I want him lynched anymore.

YoshL, what are your reads at this point in the game?

Quote:
Originally Posted by inDheart View Post
i'm inclined to extend what mashi did for zenith and see how wolf buddies looked at each of us

i don't wanna say something like "dbp's meta caught up with him" and call it a game, i want at least something else
From memory, I think the most notable thing is that XelNya commented right after Dabackpack entered the game something like "what's wrong with your posts," and then later, when I commented that I had missed Dabackpack's posts the first time around and thought one of them was funny, XelNya also commented that he 'missed' them and commented that the entrance was weird. I felt before that might be more of an indication that they're not Partners (since XelNya would seem to have 'forgotten' his Partner's entrance posts), but I'm starting to rethink that stance. Right now, I think the most Human thing Dabackpack's done this game is have a very Human emotional reaction, particularly to YoshL, near the beginning of the game. I would like to trust sunfan's and my instinct about it, but even though I think it's much more likely to have been a genuine reaction to come from a Human, there's always that one small possibility of it being a faked (or 'channeled') anger from a Wolf to seem Human.