View Single Post
Old 07-25-2016, 04:03 PM   #33
_Zenith_
Accuracy Player
Retired StaffD8 Godly KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: What is worth the playthrough?

Bump since back

I used to have Eternal Darkness (didn't play much of it) but I left it over a friends and now we have no contact Super Mario Baseball also disappeared the same way..

Never heard of Styx or NieR but NieR sounds interesting (I don't really mind bland gameplay as long as the story is on point)

During the time with no internet access I played and beat Simpson's Hit and Run again (first runs average 82.6% completion over 7 levels) and I was playing FF:CC a lot more but didn't get too too far into it (3rd year, just reached the zone after crossing on the boat) and actually about FF:CC, I originally was STR/DEF based but I got some Magic artifacts and magic is a hell of a lot better than strength imo Cast time is a little tricky at times but I was combining Fire + Life for Holy and everything was two-four casts except bosses.

@Devilchilly, I told my neighbor I had Road Rash and we sat down and beat the first level together but stopped playing it. That moment when we realized getting popped by the cops resets all levels (rip). We also played a shitton of Gain Ground together (amazing game)

_Zenith_ is offline   Reply With Quote