View Single Post
Old 06-28-2016, 06:21 AM   #37
Deadlyx39
FFR Player

Default Re: When u bump a thread in CC...

If this was posted at 12PM instead of 12AM we would've gotten 2 or 3 pages of this and it would've been a great read (I'm on 80 posts per page).

But anyway I would think that a person would have the right idea of when is and when isn't a good time to act a certain way. I know that if I'm posting in Chit-Chat that I can shitpost make small and pointless posts and nobody will care. But if I post in Crtical Thinking I should know that I need to at least provide something worthwhile to the conversation. Many of the rules that seem extremely pointless don't really need to be changed just because most of you guys have been here for 5+ years (and users like myself are considered newer users at nearly two years on this site), so you just understand what is and isn't allowed. I don't think we have to necessarily rely on setting a precedent for new users, just because there is very few new and active people that join the community and post on the forums every month. And those that do understand the way that you should act on the forums with time.

I just wanted to post this so you can see what I mean by "very few new and active people". If you don't feel like clicking the link, basically what I did is I went through this user list and I counted the amount of people that have at least 100 posts that have joined since September 2014 (when I joined). Counting myself, there's only 13 people that have at least 100 posts that have joined the site in nearly 2 years, and two of those profiles are for the Events Team and the TCG team.

Honestly I think we should worry less about the older site rules and worry more about getting new users onto the site.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Blaster View Post
Why should I care about this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
whats in it for me
Quote:
Originally Posted by grizz13114 View Post
Fun times and meme sluts
Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
ew meme sluts
ew fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
do you realize how asinine all of your posts are
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
i would also like to take this opportunity to shout out deadlyx39

on the one hand i feel as though your absence from these forums is a shelled victory for all ffr forumites however after careful examination of my internal feeling apparatus i have come to the conclusion that i do in fact miss your posts

[...]

come back

i need to laugh at you

once more

Last edited by Deadlyx39; 06-28-2016 at 06:22 AM..