psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to psychoangel691
Default Re: 11th Official Tournament - Round 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killionz View Post
Agreed, 100% actually, but as far as D6...

The skill gap in the bracket is so spread out, there should almost be an 8th division.

The majority of what I see, is some people SLAUGHTERING other people because of the huge skill jump between D6 & D7.

If that's not the case, there should be an A & B division (like TC_Halogen does with his tournaments) to prevent some of those issues.

Like I said, just my two cents! I'm not trying to argue with someone, but I don't agree with 75% of the way all of this has been set up so far.

I also heard that, depending on how well you do/progress overall, you can be bumped to higher divisions DURING the tournament. Can anyone confirm this? Because I would actually be amazed if that was the reality of getting better with 4k.
There's a skill gap in every single division, and no we're not adding an 8th division. This is getting to the point of ridiculousness. Let's just keep adding divisions till no one ever has to work for anything.

Like TC_Halogen does? I started that with my tournaments for the record and it will never happen in an official tournament.

People being bumped has to do with people who are suspected of holding back skill to be placed lower if they aren't removed completely for it. It's a case by case basis and doesn't happen that often. More often than not it happens because a player requests the bump.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

Last edited by psychoangel691; 06-25-2016 at 10:12 PM..