psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to psychoangel691
Default Re: Official Tournament Round 1 Files

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenorosth View Post
Well what the hell is this file's? Because it feels like it's a 60 too. It's harder than (unless I'm missing something there) {Rose} or {Frozen}, and {Frozen} is a 58.
You really are nuts if you think the stream in Follow You is anything like {Rose} or {Frozen}

Quote:
I'm expecting to only last 1-2 rounds regardless of where I am d3+. All of my best scores are 5 years ago, and I don't even know if all of them are mine because I had a friend who was better than me who played a few rounds on my account. That was when I was in high school, so it may very well be it wasn't actually my score. The only ones that I know for sure that are mine are the ones from previous tournaments.
I honestly can't believe no one else said anything about the bolded part here. I can blacklist your account and ban you right now over that regardless of how long ago it was. Lucky for you I find it hilarious that you shot yourself in the foot by cheating and ending up in a higher division for it. You literally have no one to blame but yourself for that and probably should just leave with your head down. Though, I should probably wipe your skill tokens, since they were probably obtained by your better friend.

Quote:
I would agree, but considering this only happens once a year, it's kinda hard not to be a bit salty being shot down because of scores you did 5 years ago. It reminds of how good I was then, and how shit I was now. It's not just a "You can get this skill back" because I know for a fact that I have tokens I can't even think about touching again now. It's been five years. Five years. I played a lot three years ago, and the skill didn't come back then. So how am I going to be held to that standard? That, in a nutshell, is why I'm annoyed. In short, I feel like even if I wait a year, I'll just get shot down again. Either because I won't improve, or if I do, I'll be put in D4. It's what happened When I first got placed in d2 well before even the 8th tourny.
You can get the skill back if you're willing to work for it. You've already proven you aren't by quitting on even trying the file. Though then again you did just say your best scores were obtained by a friend, so yeah I guess you're right. Can't gain skill back you never had but you sure could get to that skill if you'd spend half as much time playing as you're spending whining in this thread.

Quote:
I'm aware, Frank, and I'm not bitching about "I should have been put in d2". I'm saying I know why I'm in d3, and it sucks because I know that there's no question on it. Bmah asked why I played, so I answered, and the answer included difficulty.

Secondly, I asked to be removed anyway, and it was ignored. In fact, if you've read, I've asked multiple times to be bumped up to d4, simply because I enjoy the file more, and feel that I'd have a better shot there than d3 due to the file type. I'd rather not have the d3 badge on my profile because I know I'm not ready for it. Bump me up, remove me, I honestly don't care since I know that I've no chance at even top 16. I'm already not going to play the file anymore anyway.
"I'm aware of the rules and have played in 3 of the 11 tournaments, but I'm going to break them anyway" <--- that's you. On the bolded part you were not ignored, at the time of this message from you it was 5am my time and the others were at 4am. I'm sorry that I am incapable of staying up 24/7 to attend to your tournament needs.

Oh wait

Quote:
I stopped playing the file after I got a better score on the d4. Unless I get bumped to a different tier, I'm not intent on playing it.
You've already effectively removed yourself from the tournament by not playing your division file. Looks like I don't need to do anything anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RenegadeLucien View Post
Question: When will the songs be given difficulty ratings? After the round is over?

D3 feels like ~55 to me
I'm actually not completely decided on that yet, will confer with other GMs and diff consultants and see what everyone thinks is best.

We definitely were not that high in the 50's on it, ooops XD
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

Last edited by psychoangel691; 06-25-2016 at 10:41 AM..
psychoangel691 is offline   Reply With Quote